Scrum Breakfast Club
“Scrum is great, but doing Scrum is hard! I need help moving forward!”
“I want this project to be my best project!”
“I want my company to be an Agile company!”
Does this sound like you? Do you belong here? Imagine! An agile health club… you join the club, come as often as you want, and get all the help you need from experienced practitioners and a senior trainer.
The Scrum Breakfast Club is a space for people who are serious about being Agile… and getting our companies to become Agile. Every month, we get together in a neutral, to learn, share, solve problems and be Agile. Is that you? Would you like to be a part of that group? Then the Scrum Breakfast Club is for you!
The Scrum Breakfast Club is a growing international community for expert advice and support. Led by Scrum pioneer and Certified Trainer Peter Stevens, you get help and support when you need it.
Many communities enable to you listen to other people’s success stories. The Scrum Breakfast Club is a safe space for serious practitioners to discuss what is not working find better solutions. Practitioners everywhere face similar challenges, so you can find solutions together!
As a member of the Scrum Breakfast Club you get:
- Access to our community. You can ask questions any time and Peter Stevens and other members of the community, both locally and internationally, will share their experience and know-how to help you solve your problems. You can also share your experiences with others.
- Advice from experts. Certified Scrum Trainer Peter Stevens and other senior Agile coaches and practitioners participate actively on the “Doing Scrum/Being Agile”. And we expect more experts worldwide to join as well.
- Free Admission to our monthly problem solving workshop.. An open space style workshop to address your burning issues.
- Advance your career. The Scrum Breakfast Club workshops qualify for Scrum Education Units (SEUs) from the Scrum Alliance and/or Professional Development Units (PDUs) from the PMI.
- Opportunity for free, private, 1 on 1 discussions during the workshops.
Check out upcoming events!
Who is it for?
Membership is open to practitioners of Scrum, Lean, Kanban and related Agile practices who are uncovering better ways to create value for their customers or organize their own work. If “doing it and helping other to do it” resonates with you, then this is the community for you! Certification as a Scrum Master, Scrum Developer or Scrum Product Owner or comparable training is recommended. Please contact us if you are not sure whether you belong in this community.
What does it cost?
A two-day Scrum course can cost CHF 2’500 or more. An hour of coaching can cost 300 CHF or more. Membership in the Scrum Breakfast Club costs just CHF 545 per year (or €495 in Milano). For less than two hours of coaching, you can earn up to 40 hours of credit toward your certification as Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Professional. And you get access to our global forum to learn and share with practitioners around the world!
We now have Chapters in Zurich, Bern and Milano. Sign up for the chapter nearest you!