Ten Agile Contracts21-05-2019
Personal Agility Recognized Ambassador (PARA) Application Fee and Annual Dues04-11-2019
Fourth Scrum Ambassadors Retreat Fall 2019
CHF515.00 – CHF1,825.00
“We are uncovering better ways of sharing Scrum, by doing it and helping each other to do it…”
Two days with fellow Members of the Scrum Ambassadors group and other Guide Level Trainers and Coaches to hone your skills and get ready for the most challenging students of all: The TAC. We use the time as we see fit. During this time, we not only discuss, but we build camaraderie by cooking and catering for ourselves, going on hikes or other activities. We use the time as we see fit. However we spend the time, our focus is clear: becoming better trainers, coaches and ambassadors of Scrum!
This event is open to members of the Scrum Ambassadors group. Limited space for non-members is also available.
Location: Amden, Switzerland, in the Swiss Alps. Parking and public transportation are available. The last connection from Zurich Airport departs at 22:12 to arrive at 23:21.
- Thursday, Sept 19, afternoon or evening – arrival at your discretion
- Friday, Sept 20, all day, collaboration à discretion, informal open space
- Saturday, Sept 21, all day, same; we also set up video for practicing and critiquing our skills
- Sunday, Sept 22, no defined program, departure
This is a non-profit event for members. Prices include:
- Lodging in a private double room (your significant other is welcome to join!)
- CHF 25 contribution to the shopping budget
- Non-member price also includes admission