Entrepreneurship and Advanced Story Writing
From idea to value:
How to build products and features that impact the bottom line.
For business unit leaders, product managers, product owners, scrum masters, business analysts, project managers, and technical and quality assurance leads.
This workshop is for anyone who wants to create successful new products!
Take your Advanced Agility Workshop with Peter B. Stevens!
This workshop will be fun, interactive and informative, and prepares you to work with your team, your stakeholders and even your clients! All course dates are guaranteed!
Second course with Peter and I enjoyed it equally as first one! Special shout out to Sabine for the hospitality!
I loved the course as I could learn the Scrum basics in an interactive, face-to-face way. Peter is a great moderator and storyteller, which made the learning process very entertaining.
Very motivating and experienced trainer with a wide industry knowledge. A person how can show you how to live scrum and not only know the theory.
Peter is a Scrum Master Coach who brings a deep experience and knowledge to the class. I recommend his class to anyone seeking to enhance their understanding of scrum and improve their project management skills.
Though examples, interactive tasks, and discussion we got to understand the fundamental aspects of a Scrum Team and its processes.
I'd recommend this to anyone that wants to learn the points of Scrum and what makes it work in a company that doesn't have Scrum implemented yet.
I very much appreciated the hands on approach Peter used. To the points examples and tips are very powerful to bring theory alive.
Peter is really aware to the class needs and wants. Scrum is not just for software development, and should be considered for every product driven field.
Peter truly is a trainer like no other.
Peter’s Scrum-Master course was one of the best experiences to understand the concepts and principles of Scrum.
He made sure that the required content is fully understood by the participants with a flavor of humor.
Would you like to…
- Identify products that customers want
- Respond to changing customer requirements
- Respond to market changes
- Increase probability of value generation
- More successful project execution
Do you want to...?
- Ideate a new product.
- Validate new product and feature ideas.
- Work with a Scrum Team to create a new product.
- Create a product backlog
- Refine and estimate the product backlog
- Create a Minimum Viable Product
- Is a two-day interactive, face-to-face workshop.
- Is taught by Peter Stevens, an active practitioner of Scrum and Agile
- Is about helping you achieve your goals in an agile context
- Does not put you through “death by PowerPoint”
- Is not trying to sell you on Scrum or Agile
What you get
When you book with Peter B. Stevens, your get:
- Two-day face-to-face training with Peter Stevens, Certified Scrum Trainer®
- Participant's handbook in electronic form with content and exercises
- Access to repository of course materials, templates, checklists, guides & useful information
- 15 SEUs/PDUs
- Certification from the Scrum Ambassadors (if you are present in the class in mind and body)
- Personalized list of discussion points for improving your product or project
- Identify a problem worth solving
- Validate assumptions to reduce investment risks
- Understand the role of the Product Owner in maximizing value
- Pitch your ideas to stakeholders and investors
- Envision the product
- Interview Stakeholders and Customers to identify needs, requirements, and opportunities.
- Create the product backlog.
- Refine and estimate the product backlog.
- Create MVP of a selected product.
You will receive Certification as an entrepreneur from the Scrum Ambassadors
- Risks of Product DevelopmentIdeation – Finding a problem worth solving.
- Validation – How to reduce your risk before making big investments.
- Value – Understanding the role of the Product Owner
- Pitching your ideas to Stakeholders and investors
- How to envision the product
- How to empathize with users and customers
- How to create the product backlog
- How to refine and estimate product backlog
- Create an Analogue MVP of selected products.
Q. Does the class include certification?
Your active participation qualifies your for an "Entrepreneur" Certification from the Scrum Ambassadors. The certification fee is included in your registration fee.
Q. What do I have to do to qualify for certification?
The Scrum Ambassadors certifies you. The trainer recommends you for certification. For me to recommend you, you must:
- do the introductory reading (approximately 16 pages)
- be physically and mentally present for the entire class. An absence of up to 60 minutes can be permitted, be we may require homework to compensate the missing time.
- attend the last hour of the class.
To be certified, you must
- Request your badge from the Scrum Ambassadors within 90 days.