Certification and Test Fees SA-CUA04-01-2020
CSPO Course Sri Lanka24-06-2022
Extreme Manufacturing Explained
CHF0.00 – CHF95.00
If you’re not the CEO, give up. It’s hopeless. Unless…
This book explains the principles that can transform your company from a lumbering oil tanker to an agile speedboat.
- XM Principle 1: Optimize for change
- XM Principle 2: Object-Oriented, Modular Architecture
- XM Principle 3: Test-Driven Development
- XM Principle 4: Contract-First Design
- XM Principle 5: Iterate the Design
- XM Principle 6: Agile Hardware Design Patterns
- XM Principle 7: Continuous Integration Development
- XM Principle 8: Continuously Deployed Development
- XM Principle 9: Scaling Patterns
- XM Principle 10: Partner Patterns
Prices range from Free to 95 CHF per book. How much value does this book represent to you? Here are some price points:
- Might be helpful someday: CHF 4.95
- Necessary for your job: CHF 19.95
- Is a must have for my stakeholder: CHF 95.00
Prices exclude VAT if appropriate.
Pick your price based on value!
Do want to bring physical products to market faster? Today, the state of the art is measured in weeks. Agility promises huge competitive advantages to companies that adopt it. This book gives you the principles you need to apply to achieve those advantages.
is under evaluation, is worth a symbolic contribution, might be helpful someday, is very useful, is necessary for my job, makes my job much easier!, must be in my library, is a must-have for my stakeholder, is a must-have for 10 of my stakeholders
CHF15.00 – CHF25.00