Getting Started with Scrum
- If you have questions about Scrum, this is the place to go! -- Tiziano Rullo, Liip AG
- This is a great way to go deep after the CSM course. -- Belinda Furrer
- The best way to deepen the theory.... -- Donat Kolsek, Leverage Factor GmbH
- Bring your problems and get them solved! It's that simple. -- Gheorghe Jumuga
- Becoming proficient means practicing on real problems. This workshop offers this opportunity! -- Piero Pierucci, Nuance Communications Switzerland AG
- How do I get acceptance and signoff from the client when the requirements keeps changing but the price is fixed?
- Does the Scrum Master contribute technically?
- What is the relationship between the Scrum Roles and existing roles like line manager, project manager or product manager?
- How do I know that my team is performing well?
- How do I handle a team that is performing badly?
- How do I get acceptance for Scrum among my Stakeholders and Managers?
Scrum Applied: Addressing the challenges of Scrum in Your Organization
This workshop is for recently certified ScrumMasters and Scrum Product Owners who are trying to figure out how to apply Scrum in their context.
You get an intense, personal training with much opportunity to work with the trainer and in small groups. This workshop is offered in English on request or German if all participants agree.
- Getting ready for the first Sprint Planning
- Scrum and your (customer's) organization
- Scrum and Team Performance
- What do I do when...