In a nutshell: Should you attend this workshop?
- For: Entrepreneurs, Leaders and Thought Leaders at all levels who are considering whether to do Scrum
- Goal: Learn enough to decide whether Scrum (or something else) is worth pursuing
- How we get there: Discover how and why Scrum works and examine why and whether it is suitable for your context
- Dates and Registration: See below
“Is Scrum for us?”
Many people ask me this question. Why is the answer so difficult? This workshop will help you understand the challenge and the benefits, so you can decide whether whether discovering Scrum is right for you.
Scrum is a simple, team-based framework for solving complex problems, like creating a new product or transforming an organization. Scrum is modelled on patterns of highly successful product development organizations. But it is more than a mere framework. Scrum represents a new mindset, value structure and a fundamental architecture for your team or organization. To get the full benefits of Scrum, your leadership needs to adopt the “Agile Mindset.”
Who should attend this workshop?
This workshop is designed for entrepreneurs, managers, product managers, line managers, developers and testers.
Does your organization need to innovate? Do you think your organization could be more effective? Do want your organization to become a high performance organization? As you grow, do you want to stay true to the values and principles that enabled your early growth? If you can answer yes to these questions, then this workshop is for you!
In this 2-hour, interactive workshop, Certified Scrum Trainer and Swiss Agile Pioneer Peter Stevens will help you
- Explore your best projects and the patterns which made them work
- Look at whether and how Scrum implements these patterns
- Understand how Scrum and Agile Leadership work
- Answer your key questions about Scrum, so you can decide whether Scrum worth a try in your team or organization!
And afterwards, I reserve some time for a short Apero for discussions and informal Q&A.
Discovering Scrum Workshop
Click on Event Name for more information or on Book now for registration:
“This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I’m offering is the truth. Nothing more.” Morpheus in The Matrix.
If you want not only to learn about Scrum, but experience it, then this is the course to book! — Hartmuth Gieldanowski, Certified Scrum Master Course, Zurich, February 3-4, 2014
Want to feel the passion about Scrum? Join this course! — Marcel Höppner, haufe-umantis AG, Certified Scrum Master Course, Zurich, May 28-29, 2015
This workshop is
- free for members of Impact Hub, swissICT and the Scrum Breakfast Club
- free for Students and Unemployed
- CHF 20 for every one else (payable at the door).
Registration is required so we can order the right quantity of refreshments
Check the booking page for information about the location.