Learn Personal Agility:
The GPS Navigator for your life and projects
For leaders, managers, coaches, consultants, and project leaders who want better alignment with themselves and more impact at work.
How do you know if this workshop is for you? Would you like to…
- Find a balance between life and work?
- Develop your coaching skills?
- Deliver on your commitments?
- Be more efficient and have more impact at work
- Understand what employers, customers and stakeholders really want from you?
This course is ideal for you if you have:
- Too much to do and not enough time to do it
- Shifting priorities that prevent you from getting things done
- Many projects in progress, not enough getting done
- Frequent interruptions or lots of time wasted on inefficiency
- Management telling you to be more “agile”
What you can expect from the Personal Agility System?
What really matters? Personal Agility is a simple coaching and leadership framework to help you get things done, deliver on commitments, and be effective at managing stakeholders.
Personal Agility is like a GPS Navigator for your life or project. You can figure out where you are, where you are going, and adjust your course to achieve your goals or become who you want to be!
This workshop will get you started with Personal Agility. After this workshop, you can get off of the treadmill and into the driver’s seat!
People are saying about Personal Agility
“Thanks to Personal Agility, I can finish each week with satisfaction and start each week with confidence” — Walter Stulzer, Executive Director, Futureworks AG
“After one week of Personal Agility with Peter, I was able to shift my priorities and change my actions to better serve myself and my company.” — Joerg Ewald, Managing Director, Volirium AG
What this workshop is and is notThis workshop…
- is not about spinning the hamster wheel faster
- is not about working harder or working longer
- is about being more focused and effective at achieving your goals
- is about developing the confidence to say ‘No’ when you need to
- is about feeling good about what you accomplish
This workshop gets you off the hamster wheel and into the driver’s seat! You stop wasting time on things that bring no value to focus on things that do!
“Life is an ocean. You’re captain of your ship! Master the stormy seas of change to reach your goals.”
15-day money back guarantee!
What you get
- One day face-to-face training with Peter Stevens, Inventor of the Personal Agility System
- 100 Participant’s handbook in printed and electronic form with content and exercises
- Access to repository of course materials, templates, checklists, guides & useful information
- 8 SEUs/PDUs
- Satisfies Training Requirement for Certification as a PARP Personal Agility Recognized Practitioner
- A personalized list of discussion points for improving your life, project or organization
- Certificate of attendance
Optional services, depending on the package selected
- Right to change, rebook, or cancel your registration
- Leadership Support — Individual coaching sessions with Peter Stevens.
- Discounted Certification Fee for the Personal Agility Institute
Book with confidence!All course dates are guaranteed!
|Personal Agility System [190503-PAS] (german)||May 03, 2019, 09:00 - 18:00||Book this workshop now|
|Personal Agility System [190606-PAS] (english)||June 06, 2019, 09:00 - 18:00||Book this workshop now|
Inhouse WorkshopsWe also offer PAS Workshops as one-day or two-day in-house classes and at selected conferences. Certification from the Personal Agility Institute is optional. For more information about in-house courses and certification, please contact us to start the conversation!
|Package:||No Frills||Standard||Leadership||Remote Option|
|Description||Lowest Price, No frills, No changes, no cancellations||Booking Flexibility||Support for meeting your challenges as a leader||Participate without travelling to the venue|
|Delivery Format||In-Person||In-Person||In-Person||Remote using Zoom.us|
|Leadership Coaching with Peter Stevens||—||—||2 Sessions à 1 hour each||—|
|Scrum Alliance Scrum Education Units (SEUs), Category B||8||8||8||8|
|Printed Course Book||Yes, Full Color||Yes, Full Color||Yes, Full Color||Download|
|Lunch provided at the Venue||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Advance Purchase Required||60/30 days||1 day||1 day||1 day|
|Payment by credit card||No extra charges||No extra charges||No extra charges||No extra charges|
|Payment with Purchase Order||No||No||Possible||No|
|Personal Agility Starter Ket||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Lifetime access to alumnus forum and electronic materials||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Access to our online video introduction into Trello||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Qualified for PARP Certification||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|CHF 700 / 750||CHF 950||CHF 1’450||CHF 850|
All packages come with a 15-day money back guarantee! If you are not happy with the course, you can get a full refund up to 15 days after the beginning of your course. Prices exclude VAT. VAT is facultative and can be waived for private persons or exempt organizations in Switzerland.
We grant discounts of CHF 250 to Students, swissICT members, self-payers, and Leadership Circle group members on all tickets except “No Frills”. We grant “Train the Team” discounts on Standard and Leadership Packages, depending on the number of people booked and invoiced together:
- 3 to 6 people: CHF 150.– per person
- 7 to 9 people: CHF 200.– per person
- 10 or more people: CHF 250.– per person
To qualify for a train-the-team discount, all participants must be booked at the same time. If after your initial booking, you wish to book additional participants to the same class, the same discount will be applied as for your initial booking.
If you are supported by the RAV, we suggest the option “Paid by RAV.” This discounted prices includes certification fees. No other discounts apply.
In general, if multiple discounts would apply, only the most beneficial discount will be applied.
Learn to apply the Personal Agility System!
Morning – Have impact and find balance
- Understand The Personal Agility System and the challenge of getting things done
- Deliver on Your Commitments: Get things done with the Priorities Map
- Find balance: Figure out what really matters to you using the Breadcrumb Trail
- Achieve long-term goals with the Forces Map
Afternoon – Be a Leader by building working relationships with managers and stakeholders
- Solve problems together through coaching and powerful questions
- Create alignment and trust using the Stakeholder Canvas.
Lesson FormatThis interactive workshop is led by Peter Stevens. Much your the time is spent interacting with the instructor or other participants.
- Do more of what matters for you and your stakeholders
- Recognize the forces driving your life or project so that you can do something about them
- Have visual tools to guide you to your goals
- Have more impact through your efforts.
- Achieve better outcomes, faster
With your colleagues, customers and stakeholders, you will communicate more effectively to:
- Build trustful and effective relationships
- Set and fulfill realistic expectations
- Establish alignment up and down your organization
- Improve how you are perceived by your colleagues and stakeholders
- Continue improving your organization
Last but not least, you’ll have your own life better under control and enjoy more fun and purpose in your work!
“It allowed me to have… gives me a good framework in context to have a meaningful conversation with my wife about actual things that we need to get done” – Rijon Erickson
“Now I feel much more focused on what is really important and what makes my life happier” – Laura Quattri
“It also gave me a wider time horizon, what I need to do today, next week, what I accomplished last week, I’ll give myself a pat in the back” – George Verdolaga
“Personal Agility has given me the ability to focus inwards, you know, to try to understand what is important for me, what will make the impact for me, what will make me happy” – Surajit Das
“Now I know what is most important for me and what I have to do first, and this is the best thing I have learned from this program, to set my clear priorities” – Piyali Karmakar
“Because it gave me more focus on and helped me understand better the difference between the importance and the urgency” – Thomas Bindzus
“Personal Agility has helped me to refocus on what really matters and be much more intentional about the things that I do” – Maria Matarelli