Quick poll: How many stories in the sprint?17-11-2010
Reminder: Scrum Breakfast in December: Sammichlaus29-11-2010
At long last, I am pleased to announce our course plan for the first half of 2011 in Switzerland:
As in 2010, Peter Beck, Andreas Schliep and I will offer a regular program of practical Certified Scrum Trainings in Switzerland: CSM/Jumpstarts in Zürich and Bern, CSPO in Zürich and advanced courses for experienced ScrumMasters to sharpen their understanding of Scrum:
- CSM/Advanced is now called CSM for Scrum Professionals and lasts three days instead of two. We found two days was not enough to review the basics and explore advanced topics. It also reflects the emerging guidelines for the new CSP1/CSP2 certifications. So there is a new description and of course a new price.
- We are proud to announce a new course: Team Leadership Skills for Scrum Professionals — a course for left-brained professionals on using their right brain to lead their teams to success — led by Peter Beck and Dr. Siegfried Kaltenecker. July 7 & 8.
- Tom & Mary Poppendieck will return for a Lean Leadership Course in May in Switzerland. Register here by December 31 for a special super early bird price (CHF 2’240 instead of 2’800.–).
- Courses in Zurich will be held at Business Solution Group AG, Buckhauserstrasse 24, 8048 Zurich. Courses in Bern will continue to be held at Digicomp Academy.
- Our prices are basically unchanged. The difference between early booker and regular price has been harmonized between our EU and Swiss courses – the difference is now 150CHF ( ~= €100.–). The early booker prices are unchanged.
- All courses in 2011 are organized by DasScrumTeam GmbH. The new AGBs are located on our home page.
After the Amsterdam Scrum Gathering, I was fortunate to participate in the workshop ‘Training from the Back of the Room’ with Sharon Bowman. This is to training courses what Agile is to software development. All I can is ‘Wow!’ You’ll notice the difference from the first minute.
The first public course to profit from this experience with be this week’s CSM/Advanced. There are still 4 spaces left (BTW – the CSPO is sold out). Register here.
For more information: