How We Do Scrum
Essays how to do Scrum effectively. These links currently point to my blog. I plan to update them and as I do, move them from my blog to this site so they can serve as a reference.
- Scrum Glossary – 62 Terms you should know about Agile, Scrum, and Software Development
- Who needs Scrum Training? Why everyone needs to understand what they are doing with Scrum.
- Getting Ready to Scrum: What happens before the first Sprint Planning Meeting (we used to call this Sprint Zero)
- Estimating: Explaining Story Points to Management
- Cards, Office or Dedicated Tools – picking the right tool for managing Scrum
- Sample Definition of Done – A common understanding assures consistent quality in a Scrum Project.
- The Sprint
- Sprint Planning 1 – What is the best step forward in this sprint?
- Sprint Planning 2 – Pair and Share, or How will we accomplish the this Sprint’s goal?
- Daily Scrum – where self organization happens
- Sprint Review – Inspecting and Adapting the Product
- Retrospective – Inspecting and Adapting the Team
- Product Ownership