CSD Certified Scrum Developer
The first public Certified Scrum Developer course in Switzerland since 2013! May 18-20, 2016 in Zürich!
This course fulfills the Technical skills requirement on the Certified Scrum Developer track. This 3-Day Certified Scrum Developer (CSD) course includes:
- Architecture & Design
- Continuous Integration
To qualify for the CSD you need an additional 2 days of Scrum Training and Agile training. We recommend becoming a Certified Scrum Master to meet this requirement.
Who should attend?
Developers, QA, Testers, Development Managers, ScrumMasters, Product Owners, Agile Coaches who work with Development Teams.
- Working with Eclipse, Maven
- Working with Product Backlog
- Writing User Stories
- Writing Acceptance Tests for User Stories
- Version Control with Git
- Web Testing with Selenium
- Specification by Example (SBE)
- Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) with Cucumber, Serenity & Selenium
- BDD with Three Amigos
- Unit Testing with JUnit
- Test Doubles with Mockito
- SOLID Principles
- Important Java Techniques
- RESTful Web Services with Jersey
- BDD with Cucumber & Jersey
- Emergent Architecture with UML
- Working with Legacy Code
- Code coverage with SonarQube
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins CI
- Continuous Deployment with Vagrant & Virtual Box
- End-to-End Final Project with AngularJS
About the Trainer
Dr. Kiet Tran is an independent Agile Coach & Trainer with a special emphasis on Agile engineering best practices, especially in the areas of test automation. He also advise the management teams in their agile journey from transformation to sustainment and everything in between. He is an Agile and Scrum trainer for the Scrum Alliance.
Dr. Tran has a PhD, a MBA, and a Bachelor of Science computer sciences. His clients include the US Air Force, Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC), Defense Information System Agency (DISA), Lego, ebay Enterprise, Unicon, Sherwin Williams, American Chemical Society (ACS), Discover Financial Services (DFS), National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME), Lithespeed, Lean Dog, SRA International, and Administrative Office (AO) at the US Courts.
Certified Scrum Developer Course: CHF 2’750.– per person. SwissICT rebate: 20% of the quantity one price (unless a lower train-the-team price applies).
Train the team pricing
Train the team prices apply! The discount is calculated on the total number of course slots booked with your initial order. So if you book your team for both the Certified Scrum Master and Certified Scrum Developer, then each person counts twice to determine the discount. Prices for the 3 day CSD:
- Teams of 9-10 people – CHF 1’650.–
- Teams of 7-8 people – CHF 1’800.–
- Teams of 4-6 people – CHF 2’050.–
- Teams of 2-3 people – CHF 2’450.–
- Individual – 1 person – CHF 2’750.–
Schedule, Location and Registration
This course is not currently scheduled. If you would like a course, please contact us!No Events