Scrum Gathering and Scrum Breakfast Presentations25-10-2009
Managers, Impediments, Responsibility. Oh my!01-11-2009
At the Scrum Gathering, Andreas Schliep, Peter Beck and I joined together to form Das Scrum Team. Our goal is to provide the best Scrum training in Central Europe. We’re still working on the details, so watch this space. Next year, I will make a number of changes to my program:
- Public Jumpstart and PPO Courses will be upgraded to certification course (CSM / CSPO). I will be offering co-training with my Partners in Das Scrum Team.
- Andy, Peter & I will continue to offer a CSM for Advanced Users
- Due to the strong interest in Scrum in Bern, public courses will alternate between Zürich and Bern.
- Effective December 1, courses will start at 9.00 and continue to 17.00 (a shift of 1/2 hour) so that people traveling to the venue from afar can travel on the same day.
- I will offer a Scrum Jumpstart (non-CSM) in Geneva, in French. The first course will take place on January 14 & 15.
I haven’t updated the web yet, but will be posting the schedule for 2010 and other changes shortly.