A concrete alternative to estimating story points in Scrum03-12-2017
Scrum is simple to understand but difficult to master(?)31-03-2018
Why do you want to teach your team Scrum? From a company’s perspective, one answer dominates: better results, faster. I spent much of last year talking to my customers about this goal, why it is so hard to achieve, and how can I better help my customers achieve this goal.
Watch my Lightning Talk:
I have designed new services and new price options to better support you on your Agile voyage, including what I believe is the lowest published price for a 3 day Certified Scrum Master Training in Switzerland.
How can I help you to achieve these goals:
You can get help and support from me and other practitioners through my online mentoring program: Achieving Performance Through Agility (“APA”): Group Mentoring with Peter Stevens. You get help with your transition challenges; to learn from other practitioners; to discuss specific problems with your peers; to develop & cultivate your own Agile Mindset; and a forum to share your successes! You get to participate in monthly calls with me and your peers, access to our shared resources, and admission to our semi-annual Agile Retreat.
More importantly, I have designed course packages to help you achieve your goal of a high performance team and keep you costs down! Check out the packages:
- No Frills. Book 90 days in advance for my best price! (60 days for the courses this spring). Just training, no additional services, so the course is even freed from VAT. As far as I know, this is the lowest published price for a 3-day Certified Scrum Master or Scrum Product Owner or training in Switzerland. Perfect for individuals and self payers!
- Standard Economy – the classic course with lunch provided at the venue.
- Premium Economy – Support for your first step on the road to a high performance team. Includes participation in your first group mentoring session with Peter Stevens
Booking “Business Class” gives you the APA mentoring program at a substantial discount!
- Basic Business Service – Support on the road to a high performance team.
Includes 6 months membership APA, including admission to the Agile Weekend Retreat.
- Extended Business Service – Long Term Support on the road to a high performance team. Includes 12 months membership in the APA, including admission to the Agile Weekend Retreats.
Check out the prices and packages: