A concrete alternative to estimating story points in Scrum03-12-2017
Scrum is simple to understand but difficult to master(?)31-03-2018
I have designed new services and new price options to better support you on your Agile voyage, including what I believe is the lowest published price for a 3 day Certified Scrum Master Training in Switzerland.
How can I help you to achieve these goals:
- Get Stuff Done: Certified Scrum Master
- Get the Right Stuff Done: Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Create Alignment: Personal Agility / Leadership Agility
- Cultivate the Agile Mindset: Achieving Performance through Agility
You can get help and support from me and other practitioners through my online mentoring program: Achieving Performance Through Agility (“APA”): Group Mentoring with Peter Stevens. You get help with your transition challenges; to learn from other practitioners; to discuss specific problems with your peers; to develop & cultivate your own Agile Mindset; and a forum to share your successes! You get to participate in monthly calls with me and your peers, access to our shared resources, and admission to our semi-annual Agile Retreat.
More importantly, I have designed course packages to help you achieve your goal of a high performance team and keep you costs down! Check out the packages:
- No Frills. Book 90 days in advance for my best price! (60 days for the courses this spring). Just training, no additional services, so the course is even freed from VAT. As far as I know, this is the lowest published price for a 3-day Certified Scrum Master or Scrum Product Owner or training in Switzerland. Perfect for individuals and self payers!
- Standard Economy – the classic course with lunch provided at the venue.
- Premium Economy – Support for your first step on the road to a high performance team. Includes participation in your first group mentoring session with Peter Stevens
- Basic Business Service – Support on the road to a high performance team.
Includes 6 months membership APA, including admission to the Agile Weekend Retreat.
- Extended Business Service – Long Term Support on the road to a high performance team. Includes 12 months membership in the APA, including admission to the Agile Weekend Retreats.