Getting Unstuck: An Interview with Deborah Hartmann Preuss08-09-2011
Agile management is an often overlooked part of Agile. There is much information available for Agile developers, testers, and project managers, but very little for development managers and team leaders. However, when organizations adopt Agile software development, not only developers, testers, and project managers need to learn new practices. Development managers and team leaders must also learn a new approach to leading and managing Agile organizations.
Mischa Ramseyer and I will be offering the first Management 3.0 course in Switzerland – in German of course. Based on Jurgen Appelo’s popular book of the same name, this course will teach you about:
- Agile software development
- Complexity science and systems thinking — the cornerstones of an Agile mindset.
- How you as a manager can to keep people active, creative, and motivated.
- How to make self-organization work
- How to manage and lead a self organized team
- How to develop competence and skills of your team members
- Agility in the context of a complex organization
- Change management and continuous improvement.
If as a line manager, you have been wondering how to manage your agile teams, this course is for you!
Registration and Info: