Leadership Development with Personal Agility
For Management and Leadership at all levels of the organization.
Learn and develop essential skills and capabilities to lead an innovative, responsive, and high-performance organization.
Many organizations are challenged to stay relevant to customers and attractive to staff. As much as 56% of company capacity may lost to friction, waste, and unproductive discussions!
Do you recognize these common blind spots:
- Everyone is very busy, but no one is creating value.
- You have too many meetings.
- Excessive staff turnover.
- Culture favors the status quo over improvement.
- "Agile" transformations are not delivering the expected results.
Lead the change by being the change. Enhance your leadership skills to drive change that brings meaningful results to the organization.
Three modules to discover better ways to:
- Lead yourself. Manage your time with the Personal Agility System to align your actions with your purpose while reducing or eliminating wasteful activities.
- Lead Others. Learn and apply the Personal Agility Alignment Process to enable binding decisions, hold focus to achieve results, and reduce the need for control-based leadership.
- Make it real. Apply your new skills in real life: With our support, create a responsive, dynamic culture by applying agile leadership principles with your leadership team or organization.
After this program, you can lead yourself and your organization to:
- End each day with satisfaction, and start each day with confidence.
- Have more honest conversations.
- Achieve tangible results, sooner.
- Respond to outside changes.
- Have more Impact.
First learn it for yourself, then build confidence in a safe space, then start to work with others.
Each module starts with 12 to 16 hours of focused learning, followed by 4 weeks of guided implementation.
- Lead yourself with the Personal Agility System
- Clarity of Purpose
- Lead Others with the Personal Agility Alignment Process
- Problem Solving
- Collaboration and Facilitation
- Alignment and Decisiveness
- Make it real
- From you to your team or department
- Create alignment within your team or stakeholders
- Manage Forces and Priorities for maximum Impact
- Achieving long-term goals together
- Respond to change collectively
A typical cohort is 10 to 20 people. Six-month program split into three modules. Total of 60 hours in a combination learning, discovery, and application activities. Sessions are online using Zoom.
This workshop is often followed up with:
- EBIT Booster Assessment
- Optimize for speed
- Agile (re)Launch
- Executive Development with PAS