A course for anyone involved in a Scrum Project
ScrumMasters, Product Owners, Managers, Developers, Testers, Change Agents, Business Analysts, Consultant, Project and Program Managers
How do you know if this workshop is for you? Would you like to…
- Apply Scrum in your team or project?
- Get better at doing Scrum in your team or project?
- Improve the reliability, predictability, and performance of your development efforts?
- Turn your current project into your best, most successful project ever?
- Become part of the world’s largest most active Scrum community?
This course is ideal for you if:
- You suffer constantly changing and conflicting priorities
- Your timelines shift and interruptions are frequent
- You are under pressure to deliver faster or to use Scrum and Agile
- You are not getting the quality or the performance you want from Scrum or Agile
- You’d like work to be more fun
What this workshop is and is not
- Is a two-day interactive, face-to-face workshop
- Is taught by Peter Stevens, an active practitioner of Scrum and Agile
- Is about helping you achieve your goals in an agile context
- Does not put you through “death by PowerPoint”
- Is not trying to sell you on Scrum or Agile
Our team prices can be as low as CHF 1’285 per person, so you can afford to send the whole team and get everyone up to speed quickly with Scrum!
Especially attractive prices, because everyone in your team needs to understand Scrum! Price per person as low as CHF 1’285.–:
- Teams of 9-10 people – CHF 1’285.–
- Teams of 7-8 people – CHF 1’415.–
- Teams of 4-6 people – CHF 1’595.–
- Teams of 2-3 people – CHF 1’980.–
- Individual – 1 person – CHF 2’250.–
Prices are per person. There is no VAT on courses in Switzerland. (Some fees and extras may apply. See the registration from for details).
- Understand and apply confidently Scrum and Agile
- Coach your team through all of the events in the Scrum Flow
- Introduce Scrum into your team or organization
- Identify and address impediments to team and individual performance
- Serve as a Scrum Master in your team
- Qualify for Certification as a Certified Scrum Master® (test required)
- What Are The Core Principles Of Scrum?
- How Does A Team Self Organize?
- How Does Scrum Work (in 10 Minutes)?
- How Is Scrum Different? – Architecture
- When Is Something (really) Done?
- Who Is Responsible For What?
- What Happens When?
- How To Organize Work? – The Task-board
- How To Monitor Progress? -Burn up or burn down charts
- What Does A Great Scrum Master Do?
- How To Manage Requirements In Scrum – The Product Backlog
- How To React To Change?
- Experience A Sprint
- How To Facilitate A Retrospective
- How To Get Started
- How Is Scrum Different? – Mindset
- When Is Scrum The Right Framework?
- Transfer – What To Do Before You Leave The Class?
If you want not only to learn about Scrum, but experience it, then this is the course to book! — Hartmuth Gieldanowski, Zurich, February 3-4, 2014Want to feel the passion about Scrum? Join this course! — Marcel Höppner, haufe-umantis AG, Zurich, May 28-29, 2015
This course is not just about preparing for a certification. It gives you a real taste of how you will be able to implement Scrum in your company! — Olivier Donatch, Zurich, May 28-29, 2015
If you want an entertaining and professional experience in Scrum, don’t hesitate! — A CSM Course Participant, Zurich, February 3-4, 2014
This course helped me get into Scrum in the only possible way – with Agility! — Jacques Panchard, Zurich, February 3-4, 2014
Sehr viel Praxis, Empfehlung, Vermittlung von Erfahrungen… weniger “reine” Theorie. — A CSM Course Participant, December 9-10, 2013
“Very clarifying and direct to the real problems of doing Scrum in the Software Development Business” — Tobias Abarbanell, CSM In-House Course Participant, Portugal, July 1-3, 2013
“This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I’m offering is the truth. Nothing more.” Morpheus in The Matrix.
See more comments and overall satisfaction results here.
- Two-Day face to face training with Peter Stevens, Certified Scrum Trainer®.
- 60 page Participant’s handbook in electronic form with content and exercises, made available to you under a Creative Commons license
- Access to dropbox repository of course materials, templates, checklists, practitioners guides and other useful information
- 15 SEUs/PDUs
- 2 year membership in the Scrum Alliance
- Test fees for Certification as a Scrum Master
- A personalized list of discussion points for improving your project or organization
- Certificate of attendance