Big Scrum Projects: Allianz Project Light Beacons18-08-2008
This afternoon, I am pleased to give an introduction to Scrum to members of the Java User Group Switzerland.
What is Scrum? How do you carry out a project using Scrum? What are the instruments for planning and control. How do you get started?
- Sprint Planning & Demo, Daily Scrum, Retrospective
- The Roles: Product Owner, Scrum Master und Team
- Overall Planning and Reporting: Product and Sprint Backlog, Burn Down Charts
- What is the difference between Scrum and other approaches (Lean, RUP, XP)?
- Patterns for getting started
I am told that Jugs is expecting a good turn out, so I am really excited!
The slides to my presentation are online: Introduction to Agile Project Management with Scrum
Reminder: Jugs and /ch/open members have special conditions for the next Scrum Training in Zürich. If you need Scrum training, this is your chance!
[Update: Based on the feedback from yesterdays event, I have revised the slides to provide more information about how to monitor progress and react to slower progress then planned. I have also fixed the typo’s 😉 ]