17 Things to Try on Monday Morning10-12-2012
Inspect and Adapt31-12-2012
I recently introduced Sharon Bowman’s Myth or Fact exercise to my Scrum courses – it has proven to be very a popular way to explore Scrum. Last week in Brussels, we took it a step further – I asked the participants to identify their Myths around Scrum. Here is their list. What do you think, Myth or Fact?
- Scrum is easy to implement.
- Scrum helps you recognize problems
- If you do not apply Scrum 100%, you cannot be successful with Scrum.
- Scrum can only be applied for time-and-material projects.
- Scrum is only for team players
- Scrum will solve any problem
- Scrum is inflexible
- Scrum always works
- Scrum is a revolution
- Scrum gets easier over time