How to improve with Scrum Training?
- Step 1: Master the basics.
- Step 2: Once you have the basics, develop mastery and transform your organization (read more).
Mastering the Basics: Which course is right for you?
Our courses in English and German enable you to master the basics of Scrum:
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is a two-day course for everyone who works in or with a Scrum Team. You learn and experience Scrum so that you can start working on a Scrum Project right away. (Register, read more)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (“Leading Innovation”) is a three-day course for Product Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Program Managers, Sales Consultants who want to build great products and reliably estimate, schedule and price development projects using agile methods. (Register, read more)
Develop mastery and transform your organization:
- Scrum Breakfast Club Workshops – regular open space problem solving sessions around Scrum. Deepen your understanding, solve problems related to your situation, or work towards a the advanced CSPO certification! You can even invite stakeholders and customers to work through issues together! ( read more )
- Scrum for Managers is a one-day or three-day workshop for managers and executives who want to understand the deeper issues driving Agile adoption. ( read more )
- MasterClass: Scrum, Vision and Performance is a two-day workshop for your formal and informal leaders for achieving great execution and creating a clear compelling vision for improvement in your organization. (read more)
All courses are offered regularly in Zurich in English and German. All dates in Zürich are guaranteed. (Check the schedule and pricing here).
Company Course or Public Course?
- Private, company courses can be excellent for introducing Scrum into your organization. For large groups, they are less expensive than public courses and offer more opportunity to explore company specific issues. In-house courses are available in English, French, German and Italian!). (read more, contact us!)
- Public courses offer scheduling flexibility, low costs for small groups and ‘cross-pollination’ of ideas between different organizations. (Check the course schedule)
Note sure what you need? Just contact us with your question. (continue on to contact us!).