Standish Chaos reports miss the point19-12-2009
WTO Bidding Process Considered Harmful31-12-2009
If you want to find out about Scrum, but a course or coaching is not the right solution for you, what can you do?
- Come to a Scrum Breakfast in Zürich, Bern or Basel. You can hear interesting talks and meet and share experiences with other people doing Lean, Agile & Scrum. I usually announce the Zürich breakfasts on this blog and on my newsletter. All breakfasts are posted on the SwissICT event page. The event is free. (Help keep it free by joining the SwissICT!)
- Join the Lean, Agile, Scrum community on our ning platform LeanAgileScrum.ning.com — and ask a question! The on-line community is still in the starting blocks, just needs some dialogue to get things going!
- If all else fails:
- Post a question in German at DeutscheScrum: The German Scrum User Group.
- Post a question in English on ScrumDevelopment: Ken Schwaber’s Scrum Users Forum
- And if you speak French: Agile-Swiss.org
“The Doctor is In” – Free Scrum Advice
At the next Scrum Breakfast in Zürich, I want to try out something I saw (and had great fun with) at the last Scrum Gathering in Munich: Free confidential coaching from volunteers. ‘The Doctor is In’.
Coaches will be able to volunteer their time and Coach-ees will be able to sign up with a topic they want coaching on. There will be three 20 minute slots from 10am to 11am. I will commit to doing one slot (but no more! I want to leave the field open to anybody who feels qualified.) The next Scrum Breakfast will be a beta test, and if it proves to popular we’ll keep doing it.
Did I miss anything? If you know of something I forgot, please submit a comment & I will update the article.