What is the value of coaching?04-09-2020
We can stop COVID in months14-01-2021
2020 Is the year The Personal Agility System (PAS) really got off the ground. In January, Maria introduced me to “The Culinary Queen” Sharon Guerin. She wanted to say thank you to me for Personal Agility, because thanks to Personal Agility — and the right help from Maria — Sharon changed her life! So she invited us all to dinner – which was amazing, and she shared her story, which is also amazing!
Sharon inspired me in two ways. First her story, gave a hint how universally useful Personal Agility can be: literally millions if not hundreds of millions of people could change their lives or work for the better. So Maria and I decided to document case studies for our book.
When the COVID crisis came around, I was looking for purpose and inspiration. What if we could reach even 1% of the people like Sharon who Personal Agility could help? That’s still millions of people! If every one of them invited us for dinner, that would be 3’000 years of thank you’s! So I decided to focus on Personal Agility like never before. In particular, to get the Ambassador program going, so we can start to reach those millions of people and generate those thank you’s.
Today a group of 10 “PARAs” and “PARTs” – Personal Agility Recognized Ambassadors and Trainers are spreading the word around the world. Together we have trained 90 people in Personal Agility this year – three time our cumulative total from last year! Which brings me to the topic of this blog post.
What are they saying about Personal Agility? With this post, I am going to collect the articles articles and resources written by people on their Personal Agility voyage. Some are just getting started, others have been applying PAS for years.
Should your article or video be added to this list? Share it on LinkedIn and tag me and the Personal Agility Institute, or contact me directly
Initial Experience Reports
- Amogh Sukhatankar: What really matters is just not a word
- Chathura D Wijeratne: Personal Agility to take control of what is mine and my life
- Jatin Sanghavi: What Really Matters
- Pradja Dolewatte: Personal Agility: what it means to me
- Dr. Sriram Rajagopalan: My Experience with Personal Agility
- Susannah Chambers: My Personal Agility Story (5-minute video)
Long-Term Experience Reports
- Janani Liyanage: “5 Ps” Personal Agility Gifted Me to Celebrate & Choose My Life
- Janani Liyanage: How I Complement Personal Agility & Badminton
- Lyssa Adkins: Top Lessons from Using Personal Agility
- Sharon Guerin: 46lbs down | I Can Now… | My gratitude is beyond measure
Personal Agility in Leadership
Personal Agility System Tools and Concepts
- Peter Stevens: What is the difference between Personal Agility and Personal Kanban
- Dr. Sriram Rajagopalan: Using Personal Agility to Improve Personal Productivity
Personal Agility in the Press
- Peter Stevens: Why become a Personal Agility Recognized Practitioner?
- Peter Stevens: Six Questions To Change Your Life (35-minute video)
- Peter Stevens: Three Secrets of Agile Leadership (35-minute video)
- Peter Stevens, Maria Matarelli, Guide to Personal Agility
- Peter Stevens, Maria Matarelli, Personal Agility: Hope for the Overworked
Personal Agility Insitute
- Personal Agility Institute Home Page
- Personal Agility Recognized Trainers and Ambassadors
- Upcoming Talks, Webinars, Meetups and Recognized Practitioner Trainings